Oops. Looks like somebody lost a fourth generation iPhone at a bar in Redwood City. Gizmodo got their hands on it and has a full-breakdown of what’s new:
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
Follow the link for many more details, photos, and videos about the new iPhone.
Something tells me Steve Jobs is an unhappy man right now and the guy who lost it is feeling much, much worse…