Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Downsides of City Life

I went out to drive for the first time in a week this past Saturday, only to find someone had done this to my truck's taillight:

IMG_0619

This last year-and-a-half has not been very good for my truck. First it got hit by a sports car while parked, then it got broken into, then someone bent the antenna, and now this... My truck has certainly seen better days, but it still gets me from Point A to Point B without any problems whatsoever. The good news is that all of the damage done in each case has only been cosmetic.

At this rate, it may not have a hood on the engine or any hubcaps left by the time I finish, but hopefully it will get me through the rest of school. I couldn't ask for anything more. My truck is by far the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

No comments: