Monday, January 28, 2008

My Poor Truck!

In February last year, my truck was hit by a sports car speeding through my neighborhood on an icy day. In October, it was broken into. I went to drive home on Friday only to discover someone had bent the antenna. It broke when I tried to fix it...

My truck has definitely seen better days and is starting to show its age, but it remains the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. I'm now averaging driving only once a week or so. At this rate, I am hopeful it will last me through law school and dissertation work. If it does, it will have far exceeded my expectation for longevity and reliability on every dimension. I can't believe I will have owned it for 10 years this October. (Not only that, but I bought it used...)

Nissan trucks are built to last!

No comments: