Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's New At Apple

With school just starting, I have been out of touch with the technology news over the past couple weeks. While I was away, it looks like Apple has been quite busy. I just discovered they now have a 24-inch iMac, new iPod Nanos and an 80 GB iPod. Perhaps best of all, they are also now selling movies on iTunes! You can now keep all of your favorite films on your laptop and pull them up at a moments notice. I can’t tell you how many business trips I’ve been on where this would have been so wonderful to have had. Not only that, but if you have a video iPod, you can now carry your movie collection in your pocket. This could become seriously addictive for taking the Metro into DC. Or when getting stuck in standstill traffic on I-66…

Here's a video clip showing some of the press coverage of these announcements:



Methinks a trip to the Apple Store is in order!

No comments: