Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finally -- An iPod!

I finally made the plunge and bought my first iPod Tuesday night! I got a black 60 GB Video iPod. The sales folks talked me into getting black, saying the color helps the video stand out more. Definitely been enjoying it so far! I already have over 1,000 songs on it, 1,300 photos, 97 TV shows, 7 audio books, and it’s not even half-way full! I’m very impressed with this little guy!

Also bought some headphones, a case, and camera connector for it. It has worked great for running music on my stereo and for watching videos in full-size on my TV. Looking forward to using it on my trip to Alaska to store my photos on. I have to send my laptop back to Sony next week. Going to request my money back – I’m already on my SIXTH motherboard and THIRD LCD after owning it less than a year.

Figuring I would be without a laptop on my big trip, I thought now was the perfect time to final buy an iPod. Having a lot of fun with it so far and will write more of my thoughts soon.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Not that that's your iPod, but that's a great pop song by...uhm. It seems wrong, too try-hard-hipster, to say "by Gorillaz" but I know people would think I'm totally out of it if I said "by the Gorillaz". You just can't win with these...sigh. I was going to say "bandz" but they would probably say they aren't even a band. Artistz, then.