Friday, September 29, 2006

Battlestar Galactica Begins!

Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica starts up a week from today on Friday, October, 6th. This is, by far, my favorite TV show on right now. (Read here to find out why.) I like it even better than I like Lost.



If you haven't been watching the show, here's a 45-minute recap of the show called "The Story So Far". It's an extremely well done summary of the first two seasons and will catch you up on the main events on the show. (This is my first time using YahooTV and I'm quite impressed! It seemed to have trouble running in Firefox, though. I'd recommend trying IE.) You can also download it in its entirety on iTunes:


Click to Watch 'Battlestar Galactica: The Story So Far':


(If you don't have time for that, here's a 3-minute recap.)

After watching this, the Sci-Fi channel has a series of Battlestar Galactica Webispodes that show what's happened between last season and this upcoming season. They are 3-minute clips that have been coming out every Tuesday and Thursday. So far, eight have been "aired" and there will be at least two more before the show begins next Friday.

Finally, after watching all of this, here's a preview of Season 3.

If you can't tell, I'm getting pretty excited about the upcoming season!

See my previous posts on Battlestar Galactica:

No comments: