“Dear David,” wrote a reader recently. “When will you share your productivity tips with us? Not everyone can write five books a year, file two columns a week, churn out a daily blog, speak 40 times a year and film a video every Thursday. What are your secrets?”Read the whole thing.
- I work at home.
- I use typing-expansion software.
- I use dictation software.
- I know where everything is.
- The other database I use is my e-mail program.
- I use macro software.
- I have a great calendar program.
- I don’t waste time.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Pogue's Productivity Secrets Revealed