Friday, April 10, 2009

The Daily Dozen

  1. What's your personal business model?
  2. 15 years later: The state of Rwandan reconciliation. Both my former boss, Karol Boudreaux, and friend, Catherine Larson, were on the panel of six.
  3. Intel's mixed messages: Netbooks aren't for grownups, wait yes they are. Frankly speaking, I could care less what Intel tells me. What matters is how well netbooks work. And my experience with my 901 has been superb. It does 95% of what I want a PC to do. And you can buy it for $250. That's a steal.
  4. YIKES! Does Will Wilkinson hate kids? Maybe not, but it sounds like he doesn't want to have any. I'll bet 70 year-olds with kids and grandkids are happier than those without. I think Will needs to read this post and maybe this one too. Here's Bryan Caplan's take.
  5. Is gay marriage about to spill into other states? Follow think link for its possible course.
  6. Is this the PDF converter for the Kindle I've been waiting for?
  7. What groups talk about.
  8. On sperm banks and the law.
  9. Seven productivity tips for people that hate GTD.
  10. The case for killing textbook macro. I just got offered a job teaching macro this summer. Maybe I better pay attention to this.
  11. Accidental inventions and patent law.
  12. The magnificent Mercury Seven: NASA's first astronauts, 50 years ago today. Of the seven, two of them -- Malcolm Carpenter and John Glenn -- are still alive today.

No comments: