Monday, June 16, 2008

Waste Not

Below is a full episode of one of my favorite shows -- NUMB3RS. CBS had the option to embed this, so I'm giving it a try. I'm curious to see if the ability to watch this episode expires or not and how long the ability to view it will last.

I've been wondering if/when television shows would start allowing people to embed their programs into blogs. If this takes off, other shows are sure to follow suit. From a business stand point, it makes perfect sense -- the episodes include commercials and are a nearly costless way for them to expand their audience. It's great for fans of the shows too. It's win-win and a great way to share shows you enjoy.

By the way, I love this show! Watch it and see if you do too.
Don and his team investigate a trail of illegal waste disposal after a sinkhole, which collapses in a school playground, kills an elderly woman and injures several children

1 comment:

C# said...

I watched the 2 hr episode on Fri.. interesting indeed- a lot of brain...
what I like about Bones is that it's a lot of brain + a lot of heart...