Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Walk to Work

The Old Post Office
Post Office

One of the things I love about my new job is the location. Our office is across the street from the West Building of the National Gallery of Art, right on the boarder of the National Mall. It's wonderful being less than a five-minute walk away from the Sculpture Garden.

Here are a few shots from my 5-block walk from the subway to my office:

FBI Headquarters
FBI Headquarters

Department of Justice
Department of Justice

National Archives
IMG_0564

Federal Trade Commission
IMG_0571

See a few more shots here.

After work tonight, I got to see my first Nationals game with a bunch of other summer interns:

IMG_0573

Unfortunately, the Nationals were down 0-12 against the Phillies when I left at the end of the sixth inning. I haven't had the heart to check the final score...

IMG_0579

No comments: