Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Brain Hurts...

I just got out of my Civil Procedure exam about an hour ago and my head is still hurting. I don't think I've ever had my brain twisted in so many directions in such a short period of time. My mind is literally numb right now.

I honestly have no idea how the exam went. Everyone seemed to walk out moaning: "What was that?" I suppose it's a good sign I'm not the only one who feels this way?

Unfortunately, I have to keep studying tonight. My Criminal Law exam is on Monday and I still have lots of ground to cover to prepare. I cannot wait until Monday afternoon and have this first year of law school behind me!

P.S. -- The books I bought the other day did help, especially the E-Z Rules for the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. It does a great job summarizing the rules in a format that highlights the essentials in an easy to glance at format. Highly recommended!

No comments: