Monday, December 03, 2007

The Ultimate Gadget Bag?


The Crumpler Brazillian Dollar Home -- it can hold more gear than I would probably want to carry. There is room for at least two DSLR camera bodies, multiple lenses and flashes, a laptop, and much more. All in the size of a messenger bag. I have often traveled with both a laptop and my Nikon D40 and don't currently have a good bag to hold both. This one would definitely fit the bill. (Although I wish it was better able to hold a few files and/or full-sized notepad.) As far as organization goes, this bag looks like it would be tough to beat:

Here's a review (in Japanese) with many great photos of the bag.

See more reviews here, here, and here.

With my penchant for carry-on travel, this might be a good solution for me for traveling with some good photo and computer gear. With the small amount of photography equipment I own, it is much more realistic for me than what was shown on my last post about traveling with photo gear.

I currently have the Crumpler 4 Million Dollar Home for my Nikon D40 and it is by far the best camera bag I have ever owned. The best part about it is it doesn't look like a one. The only thing I wish it had was a "stash pocket" in the back to hold papers, maps, notebook, etc.

See more Crumpler bags here and be sure to visit their website for their full line of laptop and camera bags. Their bags are great quality and highly recommended!

No comments: