Friday, October 12, 2007

A Visit From A Friend

I just got done having breakfast with my friend, Marek, who is in town for a conference this weekend. Marek was my classmate here at GMU for the last two years and recently transferred to the University of Michigan.

DSC_6942

Last night, Professor Iannaccone organized a dinner for Marek with staff from the Center the Economic Study of Religion (CESR). It was my first time seeing several friends since my move to Arlington.

DSC_6944

It was great seeing Marek again and see he is doing well. I was also pleased to hear he finally tried Cottage Inn Pizza in Ann Arbor on Wednesday night, one of my two favorite pizza places in the US. (The other is Pepper's Pizza in Chapel Hill, NC.)

See my previous Marek posts here, here, and here.

No comments: