Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye

I just got back from watching Transformers with Ali and his two roommates. Without revealing too much, I will say it was a completely fun movie that is well worth seeing.

I think Ali got it right when he said it was "totally a boy movie". Fast cars, beautiful women, lots of action, big guns, a bunch of military stuff... oh yeah, did I mention there were giant robots too?

Ali loved the cars...

...while I was a little more taken by the heroines!

All in all the movie was a ton of fun! Most viewers seem to agree.

For anyone who ever liked the Transformers toys, comic books or cartoons, I guarantee you'll enjoy the movie too. Names like Optimus Prime, Jazz, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream, and more should be very familiar.

I didn't know it beforehand, but my friend Jack was one of the stars!

See a trailer for the movie below and an earlier version here:

1 comment:

Triya said...

boo hoo hoo!! Another missed movie. Brian I left you out on just one movie.. and you are punishing me by leaving me out of several :(