Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Exhausted!

I just finished moving all my stuff from Fairfax to my new place in Arlington today. I wasn't expecting to get it all done in one day, but the hard work and extra push has paid off. I've been going non-stop since about noon and am about to collapse.

Thankfully, Ali was able to swing by my new townhouse on his way to tutor at GMU's Arlington campus. Without his help, I don't think I would have finished today.

Part of the reason I made the push is that I am borrowing my parents' Ford F-150 until tomorrow and wanted to take full advantage of it. Not only was their truck great for moving all my stuff, but there's something undeniably macho about having to step UP into your truck...

1 comment:

thinking said...

Congrats on the move. Will you roommates be Karl Rove and Harry Reid? :)

That's a great line about the truck...