Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Moving to Arlington!

Next week, I will be moving to Arlington, just three miles outside the nation's capital.  I'll have about a 12-minute walking commute to school and work.  (My new home is the green marker on the map below and the red marker is GMU's law school.)  I will also be within a two block walk of the subway and a 15-minute subway ride to the National Mall.  I'm looking forward to having DC be so accessible and becoming more familiar with all the city has to offer.  I can't wait!

3 comments:

thinking said...

That is very cool indeed; what a wonderful location; congrats!

What type of home will you have: apt or full home? How big is it? Will you have roommates? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Will you walk every day to school/work? If so, that will be great exercise.

BTW, that Google map of your new living locale looks great...and reminds me of Google maps on an iPhone :)

Triya said...

we will miss you in Fairfax!! :(

jeremy h. said...

Welcome to Arlington! Now we just need all the other students to move here and our classes switched to the Arlington campus and life will be grand.