Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Day of Rest

After running around so much earlier in the week, I decided to take a little slower pace on Wednesday.  My original plan was to sleep in and work on homework.  I succeeded at sleeping in, but not so well at the homework part...

I went to Panera's to get internet access and spent a good part of the day catching up on e-mails, doing a bit of blogging and websurfing, thinking about doing homework, and just chilling out a bit.

That evening, I met my old roommate Dave and his wife Janelle for dinner to celebrate his passing his nursing board.  As of Tuesday, Dave is now officially an RN!  Congratulations to Dave on this great achievement!

DSC_1115

Dave and Janelle just got back from a trip to Italy and brought his laptop full of pictures and videos of their trip.  They stayed in a hotel that Dave, Paul (another friend), and I stayed in when we traveled to Europe together many years ago.  (My first trip ever to Europe.)

Another friend, Wee-Gee was originally planning on joining us, but he got sick and wasn't able to make it.

No comments: