Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What's "The Point"?



A special welcome to readers of The Point!

The Point is a brand new blog started by staff members at Prison Fellowship/BreakPoint (Chuck Colson's ministry). It started up just over a week ago:

Our goal is to examine and discuss various issues of the day from a Christian worldview perspective. You can read more about who we are and what we do on our Contributor Bios page. We hope you'll enjoy your visit and come back for more!
I was planning on writing a post about "The Point" when I got home from class tonight. You can imagine my surprise when I pulled up their site and my name was the first thing I saw!

Earlier today, I wrote a comment on Catherine Claire's post on Consumerism vs. Creative Culture. Catherine graciously repsonded to my comments with a brand new post. I'm honored to be quoted and linked to on their blog.

Be sure to check it out! It's got a lot of great stuff and is updated multiple times a day.

Previous posts where I mention BreakPoint:

No comments: