Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Visiting Give Kids the World Village

Yesterday, I visited Give Kids the World for my first time in several years. It brought back many amazing memories of my years volunteering there. I miss this place dearly. A couple of GKTW staff members, Amanda and Shari, were kind enough to take these photos of me while I was there, in support of my fundraising efforts.

If you’re interested in sponsoring me for my No Baggage Challenge please let me know. Friends and family have been pledging to donate $1/day for each day that I travel without luggage ($15 total). So far, $430 have been pledged. I’m hoping to raise at least $500 through this trip. If you’d like to contribute, either email me or leave a comment and I will add your pledge to the total. Simply donate directly online to Give Kids the World once my trip is done.

No comments: