Friday, October 08, 2010

In Loving Memory of Aunt Ruth (1915-2010)



Long time readers will be familiar with my many adventures with my 94-year-old Aunt Ruth. Sadly, she passed away a couple weeks ago. She would have been ninety-five this November and was an inspiration in so many ways. I had the blessing of one last visit with her just over a month ago. It is a memory I will never forget.

Here are many life lessons I learned from her and a number of blog posts I wrote about our times together, including travelogues from our trip to Alaska four years ago.

She was dearly loved and will be deeply missed.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I've enjoyed hearing you talk about Aunt Ruth. What a great life she lived. I know she must be deeply missed.

Ali Hasanain said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Brian. As your friend above says, it was always great to hear about Aunt Ruth and how full of life she always was.

Please pass on my condolences to the rest of your family too, in particular your Dad.