Monday, February 08, 2010

Photography Video Tutorials

A couple weeks ago, I mentioned one of my New Year’s resolutions was to improve my photography skills.  Below are a couple of video tutorials I found on LensProToGo’s blog that I found useful and thought I would share.

DSLR Sensor Sizes:

Here is another tutorial on DSLR Sensor sizes in Canon and Nikon cameras. If you ever wondered why you have multiply the focal length of your lenses by the crop factor of your sensor give this video a look.

 

Focal Length Tutorial:

Here we have our first in the series of photography video tutorials from LensProToGo. In this episode we are talking about lenses with different focal lengths in a beauty shot scenario.

   

Fore more video tutorials, see Tamron’s YouTube Channel. They are currently on part-four of a twelve-part intro series on how to use your DSLR.  (HT PetaPixel)

No comments: