Thursday, February 11, 2010

60 Photography Links You Can’t Live Without

photography_links

A great collection of photography links by Ryan Good:

I’m pretty much addicted to photography. Methods, gear, news, you name it. It really is kinda scary. To keep my addiction in check when I’m not shooting or shopping, I need a steady flow of photo content to keep the shakes and withdrawl symptoms from popping up so I put together a list of what i consider to be some of the best photo-related content out there. Read on for more photo [links] than you can shake a stick at including 25 blogs, 20 AMAZING photographers, and some other fun stuff that will make those days you feel stuck at your desk wishing you were shooting go a bit smoother…

Follow the link to see his exhaustive collection of photography links.

Somewhat related, here are Scott Kelby’s top five lists for everything.

No comments: