A lot of attention is focused on Apple's expected tablet tomorrow. It makes me wonder what else they might unveil? Announcing across the board improvements in all of Apple's mobile products, in addition to launching the tablet, would be a great way for Jobs to exceed everyone's expectations for tomorrow's event. Here are a few possibilities of what we might see:
- MacBook: Faster processors. Larger hard drives?
- MacBook Air: A new model? Unlikely, but if so, here’s what I would hope for. Longer battery life. Smaller size. (11.6” or 12.1” screen.) Lighter weight.
- iPod Touch: Adding a 3 megapixel camera. Lower prices? ($25 to $50 less.)
- iPhone: New OS available immediately. Better searching for and organization of apps, among other improvements.
- iPod Shuffle: Now with screen.
- iPod Nano: Lower prices. ($10 less.)
- iPod Classic: Lower price. ($20 less.)
I could be wrong, but I think this would be a great way to excite Apple fans even more than a tablet announcement by itself. Jobs has shown a penchant for announcing a series of improvements in their product line and then topping it off with a grand announcement of something new and exciting. I hope that’s what we see tomorrow.