Monday, April 13, 2009

The Daily Dozen

  1. JJ Abrams and the rest of the new Star Trek crew traveled to Kuwait over Easter weekend to give a special premier showing of the new Star Trek movie to American troops. How cool is that?
  2. Ill-advised celebrity tattoos.
  3. In praise of pirates?
  4. A netbook with 25-hour battery life? More please!
  5. The housing crisis isn't a crisis?
  6. 13 ways to view and index card.
  7. Legal Theory Lexicon: The Veil of Ignorance.
  8. The USB drive that looks like a key.
  9. How to decorate a big room without cluttering it up.
  10. How to excel in school.
  11. The financial crisis is pulling the brightest stars away from Wall Street. Is this a bad thing?
  12. AWESOME! Gmail the ability to embed images into your e-mail. I used to use outlook to send out my travel journals so I could embed images of my adventures along with the text. I'm now a huge fan of Gmail, but have missed this feature immensely. I can't wait to try it out.

No comments: