Monday, February 23, 2009

My Kindle 2 Has Shipped!

I just got an e-mail about 30-minutes ago indicating my Kindle 2 has shipped. I still expect it here on Wednesday, but would be an extra-nice surprise to receive it tomorrow. Amazon's website says it left Campbellsville, KY four hours ago and is now in transit.

I've been reading a slow trickle of posts coming in saying others are getting similar e-mails from Amazon. It would be a nice touch if Amazon sets everyone's expectations to get their Kindles on the 25th and then manages to deliver them a day early. Stay tuned.

Either way, I'm excited!

P.S. -- Just got a second e-mail and it looks like my case is on the way too!

1 comment:

thinking said...

Congrats! I'm very tempted myself to order one...and anytime a company can beat expectations that is a plus!