Saturday, May 10, 2008

Word Crashes Yet Again...

Sigh. Microsoft Word just crashed on me.... again! Seems like it does that far too often -- sometimes several times in a day. Fortunately, I didn't lose any work this time -- but I have on occasion and it is highly annoying. One more reason for using my AlphaSmart Neo for document generation and then using Word for editing.

It looks like I'm not the only one who has been having this problem. It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Rather than relying on Word, I have primarily been using a combination of my Neo and EverNote for preparing my notes for exams this semester. Both have their limitations, but the pros far outweigh the cons for each. I plan to write more on my experiences using EverNote soon.

In the meantime, back to Criminal Law!

No comments: