Friday, May 02, 2008

Three Down, Two To Go!



I finished up my Founders' Constitution exam a couple hours ago. Overall, I felt pretty good about how things went. More than anything, it's a relief to have one more exam behind me. This semester seems to be going much more smoothly than last semester did. (I say that having not yet taken my Civil Procedure final...)

This class has certainly given me newfound appreciation for the wisdom of America's Founding Fathers and the heritage of liberty they left behind. It's also helped to give me a much richer understanding of the origins of America's legal and political systems -- particularly after reading The Federalist Papers and The Anti-Federalist. (I hope to share more thoughts on that soon.)

Three classes down, two more to go! Next stop, Civil Procedure...

No comments: