Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The mStand Laptop Stand



While I don't have a Mac notebook, I've been eyeing the mStand for some time and have considered getting one for my ThinkPad. (I've noticed my back gets sore sometimes whenever I use my laptop for extended periods of time.) My laptop wouldn't match the brushed aluminum of the mStand, but it's the best looking, most well-designed laptop stand I've yet to come across. It gets very high reviews on Amazon and would be a great set-up for using with my AlphaSmart Neo as an external keyboard. (Although it might eventually lead me to get one of these...)

The Gadgeteer just posted an in-depth review of the mStand and love it. They write:
From an engineering and tech-Zen standpoint, I honestly cannot find anything to improve on the mStand.
They also note something I hadn't thought of before -- the metallic construction of the mStand acts as a heat-sink that helps keep you laptop cool. That is cool!

No comments: