Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

Leo Babauta, one of my favorite bloggers, just quit his job to blog full-time. This is something many of us would love to do.

Read Leo's post. In many ways, his excitement and enthusiasm remind me of the joy and freedom I felt 2-1/2 years ago when I decided to quit my job as an engineer to pursue my dream of getting my PhD. I have no regrets.

Be sure to check out Leo's blog, Zen Habits. Like I said, it's one of my favorites.

Congratulations to Leo for having the courage and talent to live out his dream!

No comments: