Monday, November 05, 2007

Dinner in Orlando

After the economics of religion conference in Tampa, I drove to Orlando to have dinner with friends last night. After dinner, five of us went to Denny's for conversation and coffee until the wee hours of the morning.

I got into town around 5 PM yesterday and left for the airport at 10 AM this morning. It was very quick a visit, but such a wonderful blessing to see old friends.

Here are some photos:

(click images for larger view)
DSC_6995

DSC_7035

DSC_7036

DSC_7005 DSC_7056

DSC_7030 DSC_7027

DSC_7061

DSC_7033

I miss Orlando!

I lived in Florida for many years prior to coming back to school and made many of the best friends of my life down there. No matter how long I've been away, it still always feels like home. I can't wait for my next trip back!

It was great seeing Wee-Gee and Jo in Tampa on Saturday too.

You can read about some of my previous Orlando visits here, here, and here.

No comments: