Saturday, November 03, 2007

Almost Through ASREC

We've got two days down and one more to go at the ASREC (economics of religion) conference here in Tampa.  It's been a good conference so far.  I've been in charge of making sure all the computers, projectors, and and associated equipment are running and have had to run around taking care of a lot of odds and ends to help keep the conference going.  Unfortunately, this means I haven't made it to as many sessions as I would have liked.

Due to a mix-up with room reservations at the hotel (long story), I've had to switch rooms each day and have had nowhere to take a nap.  I've been pulling very late nights for the past few nigts tryng to finish up a writing assingment that's due tomorrow morning by 10 AM.  Combined with very early mornings to set-up the computer equipment has left me feeling a bit drained.  It looks like another late night tonight, but the good news is that we get an extra hour of sleep.  It's something I badly need.

I just woke up from a quick nap after finally getting a new room and am about to start in on the last stretch of this homework marathon.  Legal writing, here I come!  (I can't wait until this class is over.  It's only a 2-credit class and more work than the rest of our classes combined.)

No comments: