Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The iPhone vs. the BriPhone

I saw the iPhone for the first time on Saturday night!  Gary's new iPhone made my Treo look primative by comparison.  You can see my shame in the picture below.  As my friend Wee-Gee said, in the 11 years he's known me, this is the first time he's ever seen me take the "back-seat when it comes to technology."

DSC_4756

My initial impressions of the iPhone?  There were a few "bugs" I think need to get worked out (data speed being chief among them), but overall it blew me completely away!  It truly is a revolutionary piece of technology and is bound to catalyze innovation in mobile communication and computing devices.  The multi-touch display in particular is a work of technological magic.  I can't wait for similar interfaces to work their way into other computing technology.

No comments: