Wednesday, April 04, 2007

On My Way to Kansas City

I'm at the airport getting ready to fly out to Kansas City to see my 91-year-old Aunt Ruth for Easter. I haven't seen her since our trip to Alaska last June. (I just posted photos to Flickr. Follow the link to my account in the sidebar to view them.) She's the closest thing I have to a grandma right now and I can't wait to see her again!

Unfortunately, Dulles airport does not have free wi-fi (Orlando and Phoenix do), so I have to post this using my Treo.

I was just browsing through the magazines at a news stand and was struck by how expensive and how thin many are getting. Lots of them are $6.99 and up. I picked up a copy of MIT's Technology Review to read about the "10 Emerging Technologies of 2007". Every now and then the engineer in me still gets out.

We should start boarding in another 10 minutes or so. More blogging on the other side...

No comments: