Monday, April 02, 2007

The Cherry Blossoms Have Arrived!

I went with Triya and Ali yesterday to see the cherry blossoms in DC. As always, the blossoms were absolutely gorgeous! You can see my photos here. (You can also see a detailed view and a slideshow of all of them.)

We walked around the Tidal Basin and had fantastic views of the blossoms and many of the monuments and memorials around DC. We stopped by Ravi Kabob for some delicious Pakistani food on the way home.

DSC_2955


You can also see photos I took of last year's cherry blossoms. My friends Christy and Lisa came up from Orlando to come see them.


If you get a chance, make the trip into DC to see the blossoms this year. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

lvprasad said...

Hi Brian,

I loved the fotos of the flowers. I just dropped in your page through triya's. The fotos were amazing. If i can ask a question, can i know the model of camera which u had used it, where the close-up shots were fantastic.

Is it a Digital SLR from Nikon/Canon ?

~Lakshman

Brian Hollar said...

Thanks, Lakshman! Glad you enjoyed the pictures! I took them using a Nikon D40. I just bought the camera a few weeks ago and love it!

~ Brian