Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowed In Sunday Morning? No Need to Miss Church

For anyone who (like me) doesn't want to drive out in the snow to church this morning, here is a collection of sermons by C.J. Mahaney.

Here is an excellent collection of many more sermons from a variety of speakers.

You can also watch a live service from my church in Orlando. Here are sermon audio and video downloads from another church I was involved with in Florida.

Here are sermon archives of the chuch I've been attending in Fairfax and more sermons from the chruch I went to in DC.

See my previous post on the virtual church.

1 comment:

KS said...

Brian,

What do you mean you can't drive in the snow to church? That's funny. I live here in Texas and people are such scaredy cats driving on sleet and that is nothing.

I hope you enjoy the collection of mp3 I have acquired.

Paul Schafer
College Station, TX