Thursday, January 18, 2007

Japanese Invasion!


(click on images for larger view)

I just had the privilege of having two dear Japanese friends, Hiroko (from Orlando) and Ayumi (from Tokyo) come to visit. They flew in last Friday morning and stayed for 4-1/2 days. We had a ton of fun touring DC and Virginia and hanging out with Mom and Dad. I've known Ayumi and Hiroko for nine years now and it was absolutely wonderful to see them again. I could not ask for better or more fun friends.

I just posted pictures of our adventures on Flickr. You can view the whole set or watch them as a slideshow.




(click on images for larger view)

Here are links to my other photo sets so far (many more coming soon):hail_cesr IMG_2539 img_1879 children of light 0005

1 comment:

Michael Thomas said...

The picture with the Washington Monumnet is great!!!