Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's Starting to Feel Like Christmas!

I’m holed up in my room right now working on finishing two papers for school. I just came in out of the cold and saw dozens of homes with beautiful Christmas lights strung up all around my neighborhood. Our heat is running, it’s supposed to get below freezing tonight, and I have Christmas music playing on my stereo.

I’m holed up in my room right now working on finishing two papers and a project for school. I just came in out of the cold and saw dozens of homes with beautiful Christmas lights and lawn ornaments strung up all around my neighborhood. Our heat is blowing, it’s supposed to get below freezing tonight, and I have Christmas music playing on my stereo.

Especially with the contrast of having just been in Florida, it is really starting to feel like Christmas! With the exception of final exams, I love this time of year!

No comments: