Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hearing From Old Friends

Between studying, traveling, moving, and then starting school, I haven’t kept in touch with many friends the way I’d like over the last month or so. It was an unexpected and wonderful surprise to get six different calls from friends from Orlando over the past two days. From hearing about a new baby about to be born to getting a call from Tokyo, it has been such a blessing and encouragement catching up with old friends. On top of all that, I got to have lunch with Mom and Dad yesterday too!

While talking to my friend in Japan, Ayumi, we spoke over Skype. I wasn't at home and had to use my iPod headphones as a microphone. All in all, they worked surprisingly well.

The only bad part of all this is that I’m reminded of how much I miss my friends.

No comments: