Friday, August 18, 2006

Life Expectancy Calculator

Interesting. Here are my results:

If you continue maintaining healthy habits, you'll want to plan for a maximum life expectancy of 91 years or more.
KEWL!!!

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 167 lbs.
Hmmm....

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age of parents
2. Age of grandparents
3. Personality type

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Gender
2. Diet

I wonder how much extra life I can get if I give up on the Cheetos? Would that be a life worth living?

Hattip Joe Carter

4 comments:

Ali Hasanain said...

Mine is 69 =P =(

Brian Hollar said...

Don't worry, Ali... I'll remember you fondly! ;)

jeremy h. said...

Wow, mine is only 66. I'd better start smoothing my consumption.

Ali Hasanain said...

Naah, you forget I'm younger. We're probably going to kick the bucket around the same time