Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Firefly and 24 Coming to An iPod Near You!

This just in from MacRumors:

Touting Fox as the number one network for young adults and teens, Apple has added the Fox shows 24, Prison Break, Unan1mous, and Stacked to the iTunes Store, as well as first seasons of so-called "classic" shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, and Lost in Space.

Apple negotiations with Fox were reported last December.

Firefly and 24? I think I am going to have two new shows I'll start watching. (Currently I download Lost and Battlestar Galactica on iTunes.) My incentive to finally get an iPod just went up!

As a student taking night classes and often working at night, iTunes has been a tremendous blessing in being able to download TV shows and watch them on my own schedule. 24 is one show that I've always wanted to watch, but never have had the right schedule to do so. I expect to buy a video iPod before my trip to Alaska with Aunt Ruth and expect it to be great entertainment on the airplane ride out and back.

(I'll also be able to use the iPod for storing digital pictures I take in case I don't have a new laptop by that time. My Sony will be sent back as soon as the semester ends.)

Can't wait to see what other shows (and movies?) they release next!

No comments: