Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ultimate Mac Setup

I think this guy loves gadgets even more than me...


(click on image for larger view)

Today's... Rig of the Day... is Flickr user visualseed's killer multi-display set up. We're talking about three 30" Cinema Displays, one smaller display, a Powerbook and a DV camera with three lenses, each the size of my leg. A G5 sits in the corner, as well as an iSight, a tablet and...what's that...a Dell?!? We'll just let that slide. I guess a pro photographer needs to diversify.
I'd love to be able to invest in a really good computer and digital photography set-up. I'd have a different selection of stuff, but this picture definitely tickles the brain and makes one drool...

I've never had a Mac before, but am increasingly impressed by them. Really like the new iMac with the remote control. Very cool!


Hattip to TechBlog.

No comments: